It gives me great pleasure to mention this every time I put up a review. Thanks to the hardware support by Asus, Gigabyte, Kingston, Western Digital and Coolermaster who give me hardware support by updating my test rig no strings attached. It helps me to test their and other manufacturer’s hardware in a proper way. Thumbs up to these guys!
The following hardware is provided by the followed manufacturers:
- Gigabyte India for providing Gigabyte 890GPA UD3H Rev 1.0 motherboard
- Asus India for providing Asus 990FX Sabertooth motherboard
- Kingston Taiwan for providing hardware support with memory kits and SSD drive.
- WD India for providing WD 300GB HLFS Velociraptor Hard Drive.
- Coolermaster India for providing Coolermaster GX450 RS-450-ACAA-D3 Power Supply
|Test Setup for:||WD Red 3.0TB SATA III Drive (WD30EFRZX)|
|Motherboard+ Processor||Gigabyte 890GPAUD3H Rev 1.0+ AMD 965BE|
|Memory||Kingston KHX1600C9D3P1K28G HyperX Genesis 8GB 1600MHz DDRIII|
|Primary OS drive||WD 3000HLFS Velociraptor 300GB/WD 320GB BLUE 320AAJS|
|Power Supply||Corsair TX750|
|OS||Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit SP1|
The Benchmarks that I am using are as follows:
ATTO Test File Size= 0.5 to 8MB- Read and Write Pass 3
Transfer Tests: 1.34GB Assorted Photos transfer Test 1.27GB and Compressed Data File Transfer Test
CrystalDisk Benchmark with Pass 3, each with 5 re-runs 1000MB File Size