Along with the releases of custom RX 5700 series GPUs (perhaps unintentionally, AMD released a major update to its Radeon Adrenalin 2019 Edition driver. The main driver support is the compatibility between Microsoft PlayReady 3.0 with the RX 5700 family.
AMD Made the following fixes.
- Some system configurations may experience color corruption after install of Radeon Software when running Windows® 10 May 2019 update. The issue is resolved in the latest Windows® Update 18362.267 (KB4505903)
- Radeon Chill settings may not sync with game profile settings when changed in-game through Radeon Overlay
- RX 5700 series graphics products may experience a black screen or flickering when applying auto overclocking memory with games or applications running in fullscreen
- Radeon AntiLag may slightly impact performance in select games
- RX 5700 Series Graphics may experience a black screen during uninstall on Windows®7 system configurations. A workaround is to perform uninstall in safe mode.
- Recording clips with Radeon ReLive may result in blank clips on Radeon RX 5700 Series Graphics with Windows®7 system configurations.
There are no game optimizations. Of course, there haven’t been any major titles rolled out during this time. The only update being F1 2019 having the FidelityFX support. The newer driver can be downloaded from here.
Other updates are as follows:
- Stutter may be experienced when Radeon FreeSync is enabled on 240hz refresh displays with Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products.
- Radeon Performance Metrics may report incorrect VRAM utilization.
- AMD Radeon VII may experience elevated memory clocks at idle or on desktop.
- Radeon Overlay may intermittently fail to appear when toggled in-game.
- Audio for clips captured by Radeon ReLive may be corrupted or garbled when desktop recording is enabled.
- Enabling Enhanced Sync may cause game, application or system crashes on Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products.
- AMD Ryzen Mobile Processors with Radeon Vega Graphics FAQ for Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition can be found here.
— Hardware BBQ (@HardwareBBQ) August 13, 2019