- Packaging and Specification
- Motherboard Layout and Closer Look Part 1
- Motherboard Layout and Closer Look Part 2
- UEFI Bios Overview
- Test Bench and Methodology
- 3DMark 11: Performance Preset
- PC Mark 7 Benchmark
- PCMark Vantage x64 Benchmark
- PCMark Vantage x64 HDD Benchmark
- AS SSD Benchmark
- LST 10 and 100 Data Packet Test
- View All
Asus’ ROG series are running very successfully over the years. Its not only aimed towards PC Gamers, but also towards hardware enthusiasts, a trend where some motherboard manufacturers are following this “trend” for sometime. After all, many enthusiasts are gamers have started giving more attention towards overclocking to get more performance from their existing system.
But with a great board, you need to have equally great skills. Having money is not the only part that is important, you need to have skills to use such hardware. ROG is made for people -or atleast how I see it- who appreciate hardware and know how to take most of it- like how other manufacturers have. Some manufacturers however, have a successful run but others disappear into oblivion.
Crosshair V Formula-Z uses 990FX Chipset and AMD950 SB. Compared to its predecessor, the extra Z would be having some plus point.