- About GTX 650Ti
- Packaging and Specification
- Closer Look
- Test Bench and Testing Methodology
- Futuremark Benchmark
- Cinebench Benchmarks
- Unigine’s Heaven DX 11 Benchmark
- Temperature Testing
- Battlefield 3 (Chapter: Operation Swordfish)
- Dirt 3 DX11 Benchmark
- Passion Leads Army (Unreal 3 Engine) Benchmark
- Residential Evil 5 DX10 Benchmark
- Sniper Elite V2 DX11 Benchmark
- View All
Asus GTX650Ti DirectCU II is a non-reference version of the GTX650Ti that is released just now.
GTX 650Ti is a mid-end card aimed to be as successful as how 9600GT was back in the card. GTX 650Ti has 768 Cuda core with the base clock of 925MHz, support for up to 1GB/128bit GDDR5 and memory speed of 5.4Gbps using only a six-pin PCIe power connector to power up the card. The reference version comes with 110w TDP and supports PCI Express 2.0 with bandwidth support for 2x DVI and mini HDMI output by default. Unfortunately, I really believe that- as far as stock counterpart goes- single slot would have been great to see here.