Audio-Technica launched a new headphone model ATH-MSR7 headphones. The audio headphone and earphone said that they’ve used soft memory foam ear pads and highly flexible design for a comfortable fit for the user.
Also, to enhance the mid-to-low frequency sounds, they have implemented ‘Dual-layer air-control technology’ which is made using a combination of aluminum and magnesium for the housing to lightweight and rigid built quality. To provide a good dynamic sound quality, they have implemented a triple venting acoustic airflow design
They’ve provided a standard 1.2 meter cable and a 1.2 meter iS for android and apple devices which with in-line controls and microphone for the calls.
In India, it comes with an MRP of Rs. 16,299/-. The headphones were listed in Flipkart at the time of writing, but the pricing is not yet posted. But Amazon US (Japan Import) prices are listed below. The purchase links, key features and specs of the ATH-MSR7 headphones are listed below:
• 45mm ‘True Motion’ Hi-Res audio driver
• Unique Dual-layer Air-control technology controls the air stream in the housings
• Triple-venting acoustic airflow design
• Layered metal structure to reduce unwanted resonance
• Soft memory foam earpads for long-term listening comfort.
• Available in 3 colours: Black (BK), Gun Metal (GM) and Limited Edition Red (RD)
|Maximum Input Power:||2000 mW|
|Frequency Response:||5 ~ 40,000 Hz|
|Connector:||3.5 mm gold-plated stereo mini plug|
|Cable:||1.2 m, 3.0m and 1.2m with mic for smartphones|