1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thanks for visiting BBQ Community, a new home for hardware enthusiasts, fans, overclockers, system builders and newbies! We plan to have many features and content in the near future- both staff and user driven- so do sign up and be a part of the community!
    Dismiss Notice

Reviews Fractal Design Meshify C ATX Case [BC Reviews]

Discussion in 'Tech & Game Reviews, Unboxing and Previews' started by The Sorcerer, Aug 9, 2017.

1. The Sorcerer

The Sorcerer w00t!! Staff Member Owner/ Reviewer- Hardware BBQ

Home Page:
    India India
    [​IMG]
    When Fractal Design offered up yet another, as-of-yet unannounced product to add to their lineup my curiosity was piqued. What else could they possibly have in store? All I had was a product name: the Meshify C. I could hazard a few guesses as to the nature of this new case: ATX, based on the Define C no doubt, with a dressing of mesh – perhaps an Arc Midi successor? Follow along as Benchmark Reviews investigates this new direction from Fractal Design.

https://benchmarkreviews.com/46278/fractal-design-meshify-c-atx-case-review/

Tags: