- About the Cooler Master H500P Mesh Edition…
- PC Case Overview (External)
- PC Case Overview (Internal)
- Compatitiblity check and installation Experience
- Setup images, Illumination Effects and Test Setup
- Performance Testing- Sound and Temperature
- Online Purchase Links
- View All
Conditions and Components used during testing
Room sound level: 50.4 dB
Room temperature: 33c
GPU FAN @ 75% (3144 RPM)
CPU fan speed @ 100%
CPU_FAN 1: 1461 RPM
CPU_FAN 2: 1461 RPM
Case fan speed @ 100%
FRONT FAN: 812
REAR FAN: 1224 RPM
Temperature and sound levels are recorded 36 hours after assembling.
The tempered glass sidepanel seems to be dampening sounds reasonably when you compare it with open case setup. The H500P doesn’t look silent compared to the MB500, but the H500P is a larger case with larger fans. Most likely its reverberating within the case.
The graphic card is benefitting from a larger design with an open airflow, at the very least compared with a much cheaper MB500.