- Ryze-n-shine in front of a lake view and a cup of coffee!!…
- How its tested??
- Computing Benchmarks
- Memory Benchmarks Timing Preset Comparison
- Memory Benchmark 16 GB Vs 32 GB (2667 MHz)
- Overclocking Performance Analysis
- Power Consumption
- Discrete GPU Performance Analysis
- Turbo Clock Speed Analysis
- Online Purchase Links
- View All
7 ZIP Benchmark
PCMark 08 Benchmark
PCMark 10 Benchmark
Since I’ve used the Noctua NH-U14S with its default dual fan setup in full speed, it would be interesting to see how the temperatures are:
It should note that at the highest temperature running on the stock with the turbo, the clock speed of the Core i7 8700K was 4.3 GHz. So the temperature increase between 3.7 GHz with turbo and 4.3 GHz constant is insignificant. The real challenge comes when you use 5.0 GHz, especially with the motherboard’s UEFI preset which typically overvolts the processors.