- Introduction, Packaging, Specification and Closer Look
- Test Bench and Testing Methodology
- Futuremark Benchmark
- OpenGL Benchmarks
- Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor
- Rise of the Tomb Raider
- GPU Computation Benchmark
- Folding at Home and LuxMark OpenCL Benchmark
- Overclocking and LED Function Impressions
- Online Purchase Links
- View All
There is a significant difference between the GTX 1070 and the GTX 1060. But playing at 1080p should be enough to enjoy the gameplay it can provide between medium and high settings depending on the game. Looking at its DX11 performance with games like Shadows of Mordor, people who play indie games with DX11 will also likely to consider this graphic card as an upgrade. Seeing that some manufacturers are pushing out mini variants of the GTX 1070, its no surprise that you will see the same for the GTX 1060.
If you need something more than that, then its the GTX 1070.
GTX 1070 Founders Edition
Gaming cafes will also benefit from using GTX 1060 since many of the newer games can be played with decent framerates.
- Good 1080p gaming performance
- Proper lower-mid end graphic card
- Manages to stay cool at stock clocks with the FE
- Absence of SLI
- Fan noise is audible at higher speeds
— Hardware BBQ (@HardwareBBQ) July 19, 2016