- Packaging, Specifications and Initial Impressions
- Test Setup and Methodology
- AS SSD Benchmark
- ATTO Benchmark
- CrystalDisk Mark Benchmark
- HDTune Pro Benchmark
- File Transfer Tests
- View All
It gives me great pleasure to say that I get hardware support from the manufacturers to review not only their own products, but others on behalf of the readers. Its some companies such as Asus, Gigabyte, Kingston, WD and Coolermaster who give me hardware support by updating my test rig no strings attached and that helps me to help you! Thumbs up to these guys! I would like to thank
- Gigabyte India for providing Gigabyte 890GPA UD3H Rev 1.0 motherboard.
- Asus India for providing Asus 990FX Sabertooth motherboard.
- Kingston Taiwan for providing hardware support with memory kits and SSD drive.
- WD India for providing WD 300GB HLFS Velociraptor Hard Drive and four units of WD 3TB Red Drive
- Coolermaster India for providing Coolermaster GX450 RS-450-ACAA-D3 Power Supply.
|Test Setup for:||WD My Passport Ultra 1TB WDBZFP0010BBK-01 USB 3.0 Drive|
|Motherboard+ Processor||Gigabyte 890GPAUD3H Rev 1.0+ AMD 965BE|
|Memory||Kingston KHX1600C9D3P1K28G HyperX Genesis 8GB 1600MHz DDRIII|
|Primary OS drive||WD 3000HLFS Velociraptor 300GB/WD 320GB BLUE 320AAJS|
|Power Supply||Corsair TX750|
The Benchmarks that I am using are as follows:
AS SSD (Pass 3): Read and Write (Pass 3)
ATTO (Pass 3): Test File Size= 0.5 to 8MB- Read and Write Pass 3
CrystalDisk Mark Benchmark: with Pass 3, each with 5 re-runs 1000MB File Size
HD Tune Pro: Sequential Write and Read Pass 3
Transfer Tests: 1.27GB zip file transfer test; 11.34GB ISO Transfer; 98.39GB Assorted Movie Folder Transfer; 1.34GB Assorted Photo folder Transfer