- Specifications and Closer Look
- Test Bench and Methodology
- AS SSD Benchmark
- ATTO Benchmark
- AIDA64 Sequential Access Time
- Boot Load and DATA Transfer Test
- CrystalDiskMark Benchmark
- HD Tune Pro Benchmark
- PCMark Vantage x64 HDD Benchmark
- PC Mark 7 Secondary Storage Benchmark
- View All
All the DT01ACA series drives use 7200RPM, with 32MB Cache fitted on 500GB/1TB version and 64MB in 2TB and 3TB version. Toshiba specifically mentioned that the warranty is 2 years from the date of purchase.
The drive- as can be clearly seen on the picture above- is made by Hitachi Storage.
The drive uses LSI 6045 controller with EtronTech EM68A16CWQB-25H 32MB controller and STMicroelectronics Smooth L7228 motor controller. The drive is extremely lightweight- as expected from a single platter drive.
For those who aren’t familiar with EtronTech, they do make memory ICs and also made USB 3.0 controllers.
The drive comes with 465GB of actual usable space.