Unigine, the developer behind a very well known GPU benchmark Heaven released a new benchmark “Valley” just after releasing Heaven 4.0 a few days ago.
The forest-covered valley surrounded by vast mountains amazes with its scale from a bird’s-eye view and is extremely detailed down to every leaf and flower petal. This non-synthetic benchmark powered by the state-of-the art UNIGINE Engine showcases a comprehensive set of cutting-edge graphics technologies with a dynamic environment and fully interactive modes available to the end user.
Unigine Valley benchmark is available for Windows, Mac OSX and Linux. You can download them from here.
- Extreme hardware stability testing
- Per-frame GPU temperature and clock monitoring
- Multi-platform: Windows, Linux, Mac OS X
- Advanced visual technologies: dynamic sky, volumetric clouds, sun shafts, DOF, ambient occlusion
- Multi-Platform support for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
- 64 000 000 square meters of extremely detailed, seamless terrain
- Procedural object placement of vegetation and rocks
- The entire valley is free to be explored in interactive fly-by or hike-through modes
- User-controlled dynamic weather
- Support for stereo 3D and multi-monitor configurations
- Benchmarking presets
- Command line automation support
- Highly customizable reports in CSV format