VIA released a 10cmx 7.2cm Pico-ITX Form Factor based 64-Bit VIA 1GHZ QuadCore E-Series embedded processor with VIA VX11H that lets you play video up to 1080p and 3D with mini HDMI and VGA ports. The board also features 2x USB 3.0 and 6x USB 2.0 wand up to 8GB 1333MHz SO-DIMM memory with 2 SATA slots.
What’s interesting is that significantly smaller form factors are creeping in with a lot of support, especially with companies and a certain type of consumers looking for a cheaper, smaller and more powerful mini-PCs, mostly for entertainment.
There are 3 add-on modules for this board- a WLAN USB module that supports 802.11 B/G/N Standards, P910-A module which supports 2x USB 2.0/Mic-In/Line IN/Line Out and P910-B comes 2X COM ports, SD Card Slot, another RJ45 Module, USB 2.0/Mic-In/Line-Out module.
- Compact 10cm x 7.2cm Pico-ITX form factor
- High-performance 64-bit VIA QuadCore E-Series processor
- Latest VIA VX11H media system processor with DirectX11 support
- Flawless 3D and HD video performance up to 1080p
- Supports 2 USB 3.0 and 6 USB 2.0 ports
- HDMI 1.4a, VGA and one single-channel 24-bit LVDS support
- Supports high-bandwidth DDR3 1333MHz memory, up to 8GB
- Support for two SATA
- HD audio support
- Supports digital I/O