- Specifications and Closer Look
- Test Bench and Methodology
- AS SSD Benchmark
- ATTO Benchmark
- AIDA64 Sequential Access Time
- Boot Load and DATA Transfer Test
- CrystalDiskMark Benchmark
- HD Tune Pro Benchmark
- PCMark Vantage x64 HDD Benchmark
- PC Mark 7 Secondary Storage Benchmark
- View All
Although this drive is used for AS SSDs, the tests in these give a good idea of Sequential, 4K Aligned, 4K Aligned with 64Bit thread test and the Access time of the hard drive. It uses incompressible data.
2TB Red’s Access time stands tall with 3TB Red, Barracuda XT 3TB, Caviar Green 3TB and Seagate Green 2TB drive. Sequential- atleast judging by this synthetic test- has an advantage.