- Specifications and Closer Look
- Test Bench and Methodology
- AS SSD Benchmark
- ATTO Benchmark
- AIDA64 Sequential Access Time
- Boot Load and DATA Transfer Test
- CrystalDiskMark Benchmark
- HD Tune Pro Benchmark
- PCMark Vantage x64 HDD Benchmark
- PC Mark 7 Secondary Storage Benchmark
- View All
20EFRX has a weird Boot up speed from start till Desktop irrespective of the number of times I do the test. When its low, its low- but when its high, its higher than WD30EFRX. Well- maybe I had the wrong expectations of seeing such drives to have some beneficial for NON-NAS users, but transfer tests is something that those with NAS and NON-NAS needs will want to see!
WD Red 2EFRX takes a lot more time to transfer Uncompressed, ISO and Zipped file, but when it comes to Large uncompressed Data files, it manages to shave off between 2-3 minutes.